1. This website is the official website of Hong Kong Takung Art Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as Takung). Takung provides online services to users through this website. The ownership and operation of online services on this website belong to Takung.
2. Takung may provide its users with art market trends, statistics, new products, other information and services via email, SMS and such other means from time to time. Art and business news updates and push notifications featured on this website are merely objective facts and are not to be taken as investment advice.
3. This website contains information and data provided to Takung via electronic means (including data provided in electronic form) by the persons concerned who are neither partners nor employees of Takung. Takung is not responsible for censorship, editing or monitoring of such material and the information contained therein, nor responsible for all the data in such material that have not been verified by Takung.
4. Some documents and data on this website may contain a hyperlink to external websites or webpages. Takung assumes no responsibility for the successful access to such websites or webpages nor the contents thereof. These hyperlinks do not represent any recognition or cooperation with such websites or webpages by Takung.
5. Any information regarding Takung or this website that is published on this website shall prevail. Takung shall not be held responsible for any information about Takung or this website obtained via links, downloads or other channels.
Takung assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to the accuracy, reliability, practicality, browser accessibility or completeness of the contents of this website (whether tort, contract or otherwise) nor makes any pledge, guarantee, undertaking or statement (whether implicit or explicit).
6. Takung does not guarantee that this website is completely free from errors, nor website services will not be interrupted or disturbed. Communications over the Internet may be subject to interruption, delayed transmission due to Internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet or otherwise.
7. Users shall use this website properly, abide by the relevant laws and the terms and conditions hereof and be responsible for any information they publish on this website. If loss is caused to a user or a third party due to the illegal operation of the user, Takung shall not assume any responsibility therefor.
8. Any data and material obtained from this website are copyrighted and may belong to Takung, authors or any other persons, as the case may be. Without the consent of the parties concerned, no person shall reproduce, publish, use or link to such contents.
9. By using this website, you agree to accept unconditionally the foregoing and as they may be revised or amended from time to time by Takung without prior notice to you. Please check this page regularly for any revisions or amendments which may be made.
10. The content of this declaration shall not constitute or be regarded as the surrender of Takung’s exclusive privileges or immunity rights or stand as a limitation to the above rights.